The mission of Keltron is to transform itself to one
of the Navratna corporations of the country. To achieve this mission, the organization has
set a clearly defined strategy in motion encompassing its core strengths: experienced human resources,
robust infrastructure for high quality manufacture, commitment to quality, and continuous research and development.
Keltron is a Public Sector Enterprise owned
by the Government of Kerala and is managed by a Board of Directors
Keltron is a multi-product organisation producing a wide range of products
from discrete electronics components to complex equipment and systems.
Keltron manufactures these products in six Production Centres and two subsidiary companies
located in different parts of Kerala.The products are brought to the customers through Offices
in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Trivandrum.
Right to Information
Information under Section 4(1)(b) of the Right to Information Act, 2005
- Organization, functions and duties
- Powers and Duties of Officers and Employees and Procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
- Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manuals and Records, held the Corporation used by its employees for discharging its functions
- A statement of the categories of documents that are held by the Corporation or under its control
- Particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by the public in relation to the formulation of policies or implementation thereof by the Corporation
- Statement of boards, councils, committees and other bodies, as to whether meetings of such boards, etc. are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public
- Directory of its officers and employees
- Structure of Emoluments of officers and employees
- Manner of execution of subsidy programmes, and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by KSEDC
- Details of the information, available to or held by KSEDC reduced in an electronic form
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, on KSEDC
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
- Schedule of fees for issuing information
- The fees as per Government Order No 8026/05/G.A.D dated 19.10.2005 by way of cash, DD, Pay Order, Banker Cheque to be paid to the concerned Finance Department/State Public Information Officer/State Assistant public Information Officer of the respective Keltron Units. The DD/Pay Order/bankers Cheque are to be drawn in favour of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. payable at any Bank located at the place where the Unit of the Company is located.